Classic Economist Ads
- Posted by DynamicHedge
- on October 22nd, 2012
Classic Economist ads now available for purchase. These have a good balance of humor and subversive tone, just like the newspaper of record.
The Economist is a must read and now you can hang their art in your office. Head over to Sonic Editions to check them all out.
Disclaimer: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please click here for a full disclaimer.
DynamicHedge is an equities, futures and derivatives trader based on the West Coast. He runs a long/short opportunistic relative-value strategy within a proprietary trading group. More
- Macro that matters
- Is your brain a fortress or a wild bus ride?
- Sector Momentum Visualized
- Simple rule to improve financial decisions
- Quick observations on the 200-day moving average
- Momentum Mechanism
- How does Apple trade after earnings?
- 70 days of suffering in WalMart
- April is very bullish in a weird way
- Representativeness Bias: Easy Classifications