This Too Shall Bottom
- Posted by DynamicHedge
- on May 10th, 2012
The correction that many have been calling for has arrived with great vigor (in case you haven’t been paying attention). Remember, we’ve been in these situations before and the fear ALWAYS turns into greed. It’s just a question of what levels. This too shall find support, bottom, and rally.
6 of the last 8 trading sessions have gapped down. While my indicators say caution we’re still in an overall uptrend and a rally can come at anytime. If you can’t find and edge, this is a fine time to stand aside and do nothing. The market will be here when you return.
Disclaimer: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please click here for a full disclaimer.
DynamicHedge is an equities, futures and derivatives trader based on the West Coast. He runs a long/short opportunistic relative-value strategy within a proprietary trading group. More
- Volatility expands at the end of a bull market
- Market maps and cycle changes
- Macro that matters
- Is your brain a fortress or a wild bus ride?
- Sector Momentum Visualized
- Simple rule to improve financial decisions
- Quick observations on the 200-day moving average
- Momentum Mechanism
- How does Apple trade after earnings?
- 70 days of suffering in WalMart