Trip Down Memory Lane
- Posted by DynamicHedge
- on July 28th, 2011
Remember the last time Congress played politics in the face of great financial danger? The current debt ceiling situation is much more known and therefore less inherently dangerous. Still, this was just a few short years ago. We learn nothing.
“It is reflective of a fundamental lack of understanding of Congress about financial markets.”
– Ali Velshi, September 29, 2008
Bailout plan rejected – supporters scramble (CNN Money) September 29, 2008
Disclaimer: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please click here for a full disclaimer.
DynamicHedge is an equities, futures and derivatives trader based on the West Coast. He runs a long/short opportunistic relative-value strategy within a proprietary trading group. More
- Volatility expands at the end of a bull market
- Market maps and cycle changes
- Macro that matters
- Is your brain a fortress or a wild bus ride?
- Sector Momentum Visualized
- Simple rule to improve financial decisions
- Quick observations on the 200-day moving average
- Momentum Mechanism
- How does Apple trade after earnings?
- 70 days of suffering in WalMart