Leadership: Chinese Internet Stocks
- Posted by DynamicHedge
- on April 19th, 2011
Forget RIMM, AAPL, AMZN, GOOG; these are your candidates for the new Horsemen of tech.
What does it say about risk appetite when investors are gambling on Chinese internet stocks?
Do not fight the mania.
Disclaimer: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please click here for a full disclaimer.
DynamicHedge is an equities, futures and derivatives trader based on the West Coast. He runs a long/short opportunistic relative-value strategy within a proprietary trading group. More
- Three Ways To Be In Service To the Market
- Underlying behavioral trends
- Pattern Recognition vs Pattern Matching
- Seasons of the market
- Volatility expands at the end of a bull market
- Market maps and cycle changes
- Macro that matters
- Is your brain a fortress or a wild bus ride?
- Sector Momentum Visualized
- Simple rule to improve financial decisions