Dow Transportation Index and NYAD Make New Highs
- Posted by DynamicHedge
- on April 3rd, 2011
The market feels heavy. The market feels like it’s running out of steam. There is too much takeover chatter circulating in the market. The market is ridiculously overbought. There’s too much event-risk in the market.
I agree with all of the above sentiment. Regardless of what it feels like, we have two important indicators confirming new highs.
Disclaimer: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please click here for a full disclaimer.
DynamicHedge is an equities, futures and derivatives trader based on the West Coast. He runs a long/short opportunistic relative-value strategy within a proprietary trading group. More
- Three Ways To Be In Service To the Market
- Underlying behavioral trends
- Pattern Recognition vs Pattern Matching
- Seasons of the market
- Volatility expands at the end of a bull market
- Market maps and cycle changes
- Macro that matters
- Is your brain a fortress or a wild bus ride?
- Sector Momentum Visualized
- Simple rule to improve financial decisions